COVID-19 Safety Protocol
The health and well-being of our patients and staff is our top priority, and we are taking steps to ensure that our patients and team are protected.
Our offices have initiated the following guidelines to reduce exposure and spread of COVID-19:
- Scheduling patient appointments to minimize the number of people in the clinic at any one time, and staggering appointments to allow time for the sanitation of treatment and waiting areas between patients
- Seeing patients by appointment only. Drop-in patients will be accepted but will be asked to return at another time if there are too many patients in the office, or be asked to wait in a separate room for their safety as well as others.
- Customers may wear a mask in the office, it is not a requirement
- We ask that you wash your hands and or use hand sanitizer upon entering office
- Staff members will stay home if they are exhibiting any symptoms
Thank you for supporting our efforts in reducing exposure of the virus. We look forward to continuing to support your hearing healthcare needs.
We have been helping those with hearing healthcare needs through this difficult time and will continue at full speed to continue the Hearing Healthcare needs of our customers.